The AUREON 7.1 PCIe is designed for a fantastic sound experience. Passionate users receive a high quality sound chip and extensive connectivity, an ASIO driver and a sophisticated software panel. If PC gamers, music lovers or friends of voluminous cinema sound the AUREON 7.1 PCIe will meet your high demands for a clear sound.
Hardware taken into account and adjusted
The built-in sound chip supports a sampling rate of 192 kHz at 24 bit and thus provides powerful and clear sound. Which is based on the good "Total Harmonic Distortion" (THD short) when playing (-90dB) / recording (-85dB) and good signal to noise radio - 100 dB of contributing to - short SNR value.
The AUREON 7.1 PCIe has four jack connectors for connecting a 7.1 audio system. Thus, the sound card is also compatible to stereo, 2.1 and 5.1 speaker systems. Furthermore, the sound card comes also with a Line-in for connecting external devices. Who needs more than that can also install the "digital extension". This additional panel is part of the scope of delivery and provides inputs and outputs for digital signals via SPDIF of coaxial.
The slim design of the card also allows the installation in a Mini-PC. Low-profile brackets as well as standard panels are included directly in the scope of delivery.
The TERRATEC Xear audio software panel make it special
• In addition to the default sound settings, such as volume control and a variety of vocal effects, we also offer by the supplied software some special features.
Extended full duplex - remixes made easy!
Playback a audio source, record simultaneously, edit the file in a music program and publish on the internet. So easy! The AUREON 7.1 PCIe can playback from every desired source, such as from YouTube or simfy and also record it directly. An easy way to remix your favourite songs and publish it on a platform such as Soundcloud(TM).
ASIO driver (AudioSysteminputOutput)
For musicans, we provide an ASIO driver for high quality audio data with low latency. Providing this the AUREON 7.1 PCIe can be used in various software sequencers, such as Steinberg´s Cubase.
• Digital output, optical, 44,1 / 48 kHz (TOS-Link)
• Digital input, optical, 44,1 kHz, 48 kHz (TOS-Link) ! Windows 7 - only 48 kHz!
• 4 line outputs, stereo (3,5 mm)
• 1 line input, stereo (3,5 mm)
• Onboard HDA connection
Digital audio functions
• Supports 24-bit / 192 kHz / 96 kHz / 48 kHz / 44,1 kHz playback, THD is -90 dB and SNR of 100 dB
• Supports 24-bit / 192 kHz / 96 kHz / 48 kHz / 44,1 kHz recording, THD is -85 dB and SNR of 100 dB
Software functions - TERRATEC Xear software panel
• Supports 7.1 surround sound
• "Extended full duplex" - function for simultaneously playback and recording
• ASIO driver support
• Xear living, Xear clarity, Xear vocal FX, Xear audio brilliant
• 1.0 GHz Intel / AMD CPU
• 1 GB RAM
• One free PCIe Slot
• One free slot for the digital extension
• Internet connection for driver and software download
• Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8/10 (32/64 bit)
Scope of delivery
• AUREON 7.1 PCIe
• Digital extension
• Two low-profile brackets
• Two standard profile brackets
• Flat cable
• Quick start guide
• Service card